CVS Health strives to make its products and services accessible to all users, including people with disabilities. In addition, we’ve been giving that same attention to our Web content so it is accessible to as broad a user base as possible. In fact, our corporate Web site, http://info.cvshealth.com, complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Our CVSConstructionPropertyAdmin.com Web site is monitored and tested regularly by internal and third-party accessibility consultant to ensure 508 compliance. These same consultants are also charged with discovering new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Embedded documents and multimedia accessibility efforts are under way.
As we continue to improve our Web site, we will keep users informed of the progress we are making by documenting those changes here, within our accessibility statement.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions, please send them directly to us via our Contact Us Page.