New Store Location Criteria
We prefer the following for Free Standing sites:
- Fee for Service or Self Development
- We will also consider Build-to-Suit deals for other convenience-oriented sites.
- Terms are:
Options 10 @ 5yrs.
- Highly visible with pylon sign identity
- Easy access with traffic signal
- High traffic intersections
- Freestanding sites with drive-thru pharmacy capability (1.5-2 acres preferred)
- Parking for 60+ cars
- Sufficient population in a trade area
CVS has a history of successful and professional purchases of existing independent and small chain businesses. Our Acquisition Staff is ready to review opportunities to buy existing pharmacies with landlords and operators. For further information, please visit, www.cvs.com/buy-sell-pharmacy/.
All approvals are obtained by presentation to the CVS Real Estate Committee; meetings are held monthly. Site plans required from principal as part of presentation. The CVS Regional Director of Real Estate handles all site investigations and negotiations.
Free Standing Prototype
95′ x 160′; 14,600 Square Feet